Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Website Wednesdays: Classroom Freebies Too

It would be a shame if I didn't make Classroom Freebies Too my website for this week.  As a contributor (one who feels very honored to be apart of it!), I find it my job to promote this amazing blog that was started by Charity Preston from The Organized Classroom Blog.


Originally, Charity began the first Classroom Freebies blog back in September of 2011.  Within just a few short months, it has reached over 1,000,000 page views!!! Why? Because it has FREE STUFF on it.  Let me explain - a hundred different teacher bloggers post products that they have created and want to share with other teachers for free.  The criteria is that the items need to be free forever.  Bloggers cannot lure you in, only to charge for the product later. :-)  So, after seeing how wildly successful the original Classroom Freebies blog was Charity decided to start another one.  So now there is a Classroom Freebies Too


Besides offering free resources for teachers, these blogs also offer another great feature.  It is being able to search through the freebies based upon simple keywords which are Pk-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12. 


So - search away and I'm sure you'll find some treasures awaiting you there.  And make sure you check out my first freebie posted and leave me some feedback.  :-)






Classroom Freebies Too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...