Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

New Family Blog & a DIY project

Summer is beginning to settle in nicely for the Lyon Family.  With that being said, I finally had time to begin the other blog I have been planning on doing since my daughter was born......a year ago.  I know that as teachers, we never really do stop planning for school but I thought perhaps some of you might be looking for some type of DIY project for your own home.



Head on over to my new blog, The Lyon Lair, where you will find a great DIY project on creating an umbrella base out of a flower pot.  While your there, I hope you'll take the time to follow my new adventure.  You'll see more DIY projects and read about issues on being a wife and mom and teacher AND blogger.  I know many of you will be able to relate.  :-)

Hope to see you at The Lyon Lair!

1 comment:

  1. Cute new blog!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...