Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

How to turn Wikipedia Pages Into eBooks

Did you know that you can turn any Wikipedia page/article into it's own ebook?  This past week I spent 5 days up in Cupertino, CA at Apple Academy.  It was an awesome experience and I highly recommend my fellow educators to apply themselves and try to attend. I learned a lot and am ready to amp up my professional development training at my school.

Wikipedia page turned into an eBook


While I learned so many things, one of the coolest was how to turn a Wikipedia page into an ebook.  And the best part about it?  IT'S SUPER EASY!  I created a quick tutorial video for you below.  Let me know if you have any questions.




Enjoy!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to make a few of these for next year.
    ✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to go to such a great conference. I just pinned this so when school gets out (8 more days) I can work on this. Thank you.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this! It will be so helpful for our research project!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...